TANKTEMP SERVICE SPECIAL
ALL MAKES, TANKTEMP OR NOT
Now is the time to service that chiller!
Preventative maintenance is the best way to ensure trouble-free operation and peak performance. Pre-season maintenance is critical. It can help to avoid a system failure at literally the worst possible time. Neglecting your equipment can damage your system’s compressor or other components, messing with your costs and greatly increasing the risk of downtime when you can least afford it.
Research proves that regular maintenance can:
- Cut unexpected breakdowns by 70-75%*
- Reduce energy consumption by 25-30%*
- Reduce downtime by 35-40%*
- Lower equipment repairs and maintenance costs by 5-20%*
* Source: Federal Energy Management Program's FEMP O&M Guide, www.energy.gov , https://www.wbdg.org/ffc/doe/criteria/femp-operations-maintenance-best-practices
Tanktemp is all about efficient equipment, and maintenance is a key factor in efficiency and in keeping your energy bill from spiraling out of control.
Full inspection and top-off for just $250 (regularly $350) on any unit 10HP or under (additional charge for larger units).
Tanktemp's local service footprint covers the majority of Oregon and Washington. Tanktemp also offers national service through a partnership network.
We check the freon level, high side and low side pressure, brix of the glycol mixture, clean the coils, check the pump filters (if you have one), and check for bad contactors, fuses and breakers. Full inspection and top off for $250 (regularly $350) on units 10HP on under.
Any needed parts, service work, fuses, contacts, compressors, pumps, etc. are not included and would be extra if needed. We will perform no repairs without your authorization.
We have slots OPEN NOW.
OFFER GOOD THROUGH MAY 31, 2019. BOOK BY THAT DATE TO LOCK IN THIS PRICE.
- Monitor system for correct line and load volts/amps
- Inspect cabinet for rust, holes, seam separation and proper clearances
- Monitor system starting characteristics and capabilities
- Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary (freon not included)
- Inspect pumps and filters
- Inspect control box, associated controls/accessories, wiring and connections - controls may include contactors, relays, circuit boards, capacitors, sump heat and other accessories - all control box and electrical parts checked for wear or damage
- Inspect and test contactors/relays
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Inspect compressor and associated tubing for damage
- Inspect evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines
- Inspect heat exchanger or heating elements
- Inspect all plumbing fitting for leaks
- Listen for abnormal noise
- Search for source of unusual odors
- Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage
- Inspect coil and cabinet - clean as needed for additional charge
- Measure high and low side system pressures
- Monitor system operation per manufacturer's specifications
- Test glycol brix
- Verify thermostat settings and cycle chiller to verify proper sequence of operation upon completion
- Start and run system
- Provide system operation report and recommend repairs or replacement as necessary
Tanktemp offers quality service in the Pacific Northwest and nationally.
What we hear most is that most groups don't adequately service their equipment. We got ya. Locally we service everything. Nationally we service our units.
Have you called your non-Tanktemp manufacturer for service? How did that go for ya?
We service glycol heating and chilling units, all makes.
More information on our services available here.
Have an older Tanktemp unit? We want to bring it up to current specs. Some updates are FREE! Call us today!
If your equipment is over three years old we should take a look at it. We have updated a ton for safety and performance features.
We can COST EFFECTIVELY bring anything up to date.