Email or Call us at (503) 389-8818 for pricing information.
3-PH FLA 141 AMP MOP 184 AMP / 208-240V
3-PH FLA 70 AMP MOP 95 AMP / 480V
|Length 140” - Width 43” - Height 73” / 3320LBS Ship weight
Inlet/outlet 2” / 250gal reservoir / Gas 407A / Adjustable Line PSI / designed for temp range to 26F
ABOUT THE GLACIER SERIES™ SERIES:
TANKTEMP GLACIER SERIES… TWO CHILLERS IN ONE PACKAGE
Hard driving power in a proven design. The Chill-27 is a twin compressor unit offering all it's power exactly when you need it and cutting half the power when you're idle.
Two separate refrigeration cycles offer complete redundancy, scalability, and duplication of your refrigeration system. In breweries, wineries, distilleries, and extraction, critical applications can’t afford downtime.
THE PART-LOAD EFFICIENCY ADVANTAGE
Operational savings when it counts and brute-force chilling on-demand. The dual compressor design is perfectly suited for part-load efficiency in brewery or winery chilling.
Over-built in every way in true Tanktemp style. For over 25 years, we have been installing these multi-compressor units. Design to run one or both compressors as demand calls.
We feature more effective and durable designs, complete refrigeration units, larger reservoirs, more durable heat exchangers, compressors, and controls all wrapped in full stainless-steel frames.
TANKTEMP GLACIER SERIES™ SERIES FEATURES:
- Full stainless steel construction - strong, over-built, and rust-free
Tanktemp’s custom coaxial high-efficiency heat exchanger for the highest effective BTU transfer
- Counter-flow freon and glycol through the oversized tubing to reduce freezing damage and increase flow and surface contact area.
- Dual refrigeration unit - NOT an air conditioning unit - designed and built for the demands of a winery, brewery, or distillery
High-efficiency, corrosion-resistant pump
- flow rate, adjustable
- Adjustable fluid bypass valve allows the unit to self-control needed flow and pressure
- Oversized stainless steel insulated reservoir - larger than industry standard for constant temperature control for high-capacity needs
- Low glycol reservoir shut-off float switch - a simple yet effective fail-safe
- Dual fans - faster, more effective heat transfer
- Compete glycol cycle - continuous glycol recycling
- Solid copper tubing - guarantees years of trouble-free service
- Fully factory-tested for 24 hours before delivery