1PH FLA 55 AMP MOP 90AMP/ 208-240V
3-PH FLA 37 AMP MOP 60AMP/ 208-240V
heat or cool
|Length 64” - Width 36” - Height 36” / 975 LBS ship weight|
1" sanitary fittings (process pump required) / Gas 407A / Adjustable line PSI / temp range to 20°F to 110°F
This is the winery game changer.
Tanktemp first introduced the exclusive DUO-DX™ in 1984. The DUO-DX™ has since become the go-to weapon of choice for hundreds of wineries. The DX passes the product directly against freon in the custom stainless steel heat exchanger for the fastest, most effective HEATING AND/OR COOLING process possible.
The DUO-DX™ is NOT a glycol device, but rather adds or removes heat directly from whatever product you pass through it. The DUO-DX™ simply allows you to do things you can’t with a glycol system. This thing is fast as hell, we start and stop fermentation on a dime. Think of it as a self-contained wort chiller that reuses the freon and can get to 28F. Heat to a max temp of 100F
The SPEEDTEMP DUO™ DX DIRECT-EXCHANGE HEATER/CHILLER, our direct-exchange Liquid Heat Pump™. Allows you to heat OR chill with one device 5 to 7 times faster than a glycol unit. Delivering up to 60,000BTU with the 5-horsepower model these units easily meet the rapid temperature changes demanded by your winery.
The DX works on any size tank, jacked or not. The DX will heat or cool 500 gallons 1°F every 4 minutes, 1000 gallon tank 1°F every 8 minutes, and so on. At 14 gallons per minute push over rate see a 10°F change in the product entering and exiting the unit.
Start or stop your fermentation processes pretty much on demand. Soak and cold stabilize product in 30% of the time it would take with a glycol system.
Hands down the useful tool in your winery and best piece of insurance you can have to save your wine.
Our exclusive system is the only direct-exchange Liquid Heat Pump™ heater or chiller on the market. Wine, juice, or must is pumped directly through the stainless steel coaxial heat exchanger, totally eliminating the loss of efficiency typical of transferring heat to and from glycol. Driving the unit is our Liquid Heat Pump™, which is more than three times as fast and approximately four times time more efficient than conventional solutions.
We cold stabilize tanks up to 70% faster than a traditional glycol system.
• Exclusive stainless steel coaxial direct-exchange coil - We eliminated the source of efficiency loss, the glycol. Wine or liquid is pumped directly through the direct-exchange coil, totally eliminating the loss of efficiency typical of transferring heat into and out of glycol - We exchange more thermal energy, more rapidly than anyone else.
• Exclusive Liquid Heat Pump™ - More than twice as fast and approximately four times time more efficient than conventional solutions - The only Liquid Heat Pump™ combination heater/chiller out there
• Dual fans - Faster, more effective heat transfer
• Dual Ranco™ switched thermostats to control tank temperature - One for heat, one for cool - For ease of use, ease of access and simplicity in operation
• Ranco™ dual pressure switch - Protects the compressor
• ALL-STAINLESS CONSTRUCTION
- Strong, lightweight, and rust-free. - Two locking rubber wheeled casters.
• Fully portable mounted on heavy-duty casters, and includes a 25-foot electrical cord - Maximize available floor space by minimizing square footage dedicated to non-portable equipment - Reconfigure your setup quickly and easily
• Solid copper tubing in refrigeration system - Guarantees years of trouble-free service
• 1” stainless steel sanitary inlet and outlet
• Fully factory-tested for 24 hours before delivery
Email or Call us at (503) 389-8818 for pricing information. 3-HP 1PH FLA 30 AMP MOP 45AMP 208-240V 3-PH FLA 25 AMP. MOP 35AMP 208-240V 36,000BTU...View full product details
Email or Call us at (503) 389-8818 for pricing information. 2-HP 1PH FLA 30 AMP MOP 40 AMP / 208-240V 24,000BTU Length 42” - Width 29”...View full product details
Email or Call us at (503) 389-8818 for pricing information. HC-51 / HC-53 5-HP 1PH FLA 55 AMP MOC 90 AMP / 208-240V 3-PH FLA 40...View full product details