Email or Call us at (503) 389-8818 for pricing information.
||1PH FLA 30 AMP MOP 40 AMP / 208-240V
|Length 42” - Width 29” - Height 36” / 396 LBS ship weight
3 port manifold 3/4" QD / 30gal reservoir / Gas 404A / Adjustable line PSI / temp range to 20°F to 110°F
The TANKTEMP ICEBERG DUO™ PORTABLE HEAT OR CHILL HC-21.
Based on our conventional 2-horsepower chilling unit, delivering up to 24,000BTU of cooling, the HC-21 adds a 4500 low-watt-density heating element delivering 15,000BTU of heat, allowing you to heat or chill with one device. This unit meets the lighter-duty demands of a winery or brewery. Larger operations benefit from the HC-21’s ability to be exceedingly nimble and rapidly deployable wherever you need fast, accurate chilling.
Tough as nails and precise as a scalpel, the SPEEDTEMP DUO™ SUPER-PORTABLE SERIES is competitively priced, exceedingly reliable, and a sound investment that will serve you faithfully for the long haul.
• ALL-STAINLESS CONSTRUCTION
- Strong, lightweight, and rust-free - Two locking rubber wheeled casters
• High-efficiency heat exchanger for fast chilling
- For demanding, continuous operation with temperature assurance
• Copeland™ 2-horsepower refrigeration unit
- For fast chilling
- NOT an air conditioning unit
- Designed and built for the demands of a winery, brewery, or distillery
• Webtrol™ high-efficiency corrosion-resistant pump with 17.5GPM flow rate
- 20psi line pressure to ensure proper flow. Adjustable to 14psi
- Fluid bypass valve allows the unit to self-control needed flow and pressure.
• The SPEEDTEMP DUO™ PORTABLE HEAT OR COOL HC-21 adds a 4500 low-watt-density heating element delivering 15,000BTU of heat
- Allows you to heat or chill with one device.
• 30-gallon stainless steel insulated reservoir
- Larger than industry standard for constant temperature control for high-capacity needs
• 2 Ranco™ switched thermostats
- For ease of use, ease of access, and simplicity in operation
• Low glycol reservoir shut-off float switch
- A simple yet effective failsafe
• Dual fans
- Fast, more effective heat transfer
• 100% stainless construction
- Strong and rust-free
• Compete glycol cycle
- Continuous glycol recycling
• Fully portable mounted on heavy-duty casters and includes a 25-foot electrical cord
- Maximize available floor space by minimizing square footage dedicated to non-portable equipment
- Reconfigure your set up quickly and easily
• Solid copper tubing
- Guarantees years of trouble-free service
• Three-port manifold ¾” inlet and outlet - Quick-disconnect fittings
- Effectively heat or chill up to three tanks at once
- Fully factory-tested for 24 hours before delivery