Email or Call us at (503) 389-8818 for pricing information.
HC-51 / HC-53
1PH FLA 55 AMP MOC 90 AMP / 208-240V
3-PH FLA 40 AMP MOC 60AMP / 208-240V
|Length 64” - Width 36” - Height 52” / 975 LBS ship weight
4 port manifold 3/4" QD standard 1" option / 85gal reservoir / Gas 407A / Adjustable Line PSI / temp range to 0°F
The ICEBERG DUO™ LIQUID HEAT PUMP™ HEATER/CHILLER HC series feature our Liquid Heat Pump™ in ultra-heavy-duty combination heating/chilling units. Allowing you to heat OR chill with one device, and delivering up to 60,000BTU, these units easily meet the high-volume demands of your facility.
Our exclusive system is the only Liquid Heat Pump™ combination heater/chiller on the market. The Liquid Heat Pump™ is more than twice as fast and approximately four times more efficient than conventional solutions.
The HC-5x features several Tanktemp-exclusive designs that make our 5HP units like nothing else. We have more of these units in service than any other product we make. One of our original 1972 designs, this line has been updated and improved over the years. The HC-5x series has proven time and again to outlast and outperform competitors' units.
2020 Units now have the full cover!
DUO™ HC-51 and HC-53 LIQUID HEAT PUMP™ HEATER/CHILLER FEATURES:
• Exclusive 5-horsepower Liquid Heat Pump™ with back up heaters
- The only Liquid Heat Pump™ combination heater/chiller out there
• 85-gallon insulated stainless steel reservoir
- Larger reservoirs to allow for constant temperature control for high-capacity needs
• Tanktemp’s custom coaxial high-efficiency heat exchanger for the highest effective BTU transfer
- Counter-flow freon and glycol through the oversized tubing to reduce freezing damage and increase flow and surface contact area.
• Our own custom oversized condensor/evaporator for fast thermal air exchange
- We exchange more thermal energy with the air, more rapidly, than anyone else - for super-efficient heating OR chilling with one device
• Webtrol™ high-efficiency, corrosion-resistant pump
- Up to 65GPM flow rate, adjustable
- Up to 30psi line pressure to ensure proper flow to your wine tank, adjustable to below 14.9PSI - Fluid bypass valve allows the unit to self control needed flow and pressure
• Dual Ranco™ switched thermostats to control glycol tank temperature
- One for heat, one for cool
- For ease of use, ease of access and simplicity in operation
• Ranco™ dual pressure switch
- Protects the compressor
• Dual fans
- Fast, more effective heat transfer
• ALL-STAINLESS CONSTRUCTION
- Strong, lightweight and rust-free - Two locking rubber wheeled casters
• Fully portable, mounted on heavy-duty casters, and includes a 25-foot electrical cord
- Maximize available floorspace by minimizing square footage dedicated to non-portable equipment
- Reconfigure your setup quickly and easily
• Solid copper tubing
- Guarantees years of trouble-free service
• 4-port manifold with either 3/4” or optional 1” quick disconnect fittings
• Fully factory-tested for 24 hours before delivery
Custom options (480V)