Email or Call us at (503) 389-8818 for pricing information.
|3-PH FLA 141 AMP MOP 184 AMP / 208-240V
|Length 140” - Width 43” - Height 73” / 3320LBS Ship weight
Inlet/outlet 2” / 250gal reservoir / Gas 407A / Adjustable Line PSI / designed for temp range to 26F
UL listed Lead times can be 8-16+ weeks.
ABOUT THE GLACIER SERIES™ SERIES:
TANKTEMP GLACIER SERIES… TWO CHILLERS IN ONE PACKAGE
All the power you need, exactly when you need it, the efficiency of half the power when you don’t.
Two separate refrigeration cycles offer complete redundancy, scalability, and duplication of your refrigeration system. In breweries, wineries, distilleries, and extraction, critical applications can’t afford downtime. The solution is the Tanktemp dual compressor chiller as it comes with two of everything.
THE PART-LOAD EFFICIENCY ADVANTAGE
Operational savings when it counts, The dual compressor design is perfectly suited for part load efficiency.
Over-built in every way in true Tanktemp style. For over 25 years we have been installing these multi-compressor units. Design to run one or both compressors as demand calls.
We feature more effective and durable designs, complete refrigeration units, larger reservoirs, more durable heat exchangers, compressors and controls. All wrapped in full stainless-steel frames.
TANKTEMP GLACIER SERIES™ SERIES FEATURES:
- Full stainless steel construction - strong, over-built and rust-free
Tanktemp’s custom coaxial high-efficiency heat exchanger for the highest effective BTU transfer
- Counter-flow freon and glycol through the oversized tubing to reduce freezing damage and increase flow and surface contact area.
- Dual refrigeration unit - NOT an air conditioning unit - designed and built for the demands of a winery, brewery or distillery
• Webtrol™ high-efficiency, corrosion-resistant pump
- Up to 65GPM flow rate, adjustable
- Up to 30psi line pressure to ensure proper flow to your wine tank, adjustable to below 14.9PSI - Fluid bypass valve allows the unit to self control needed flow and pressure
- Oversized stainless steel insulated reservoir - larger than industry standard for constant temperature control for high-capacity needs
- Ranco™ switched thermostat to control tank temperature
- for ease of use, ease of access and simplicity in operation
- Low glycol reservoir shut-off float switch - a simple yet effective fail-safe
- Dual fans - faster, more effective heat transfer
- Compete glycol cycle - continuous glycol recycling
- Solid copper tubing - guarantees years of trouble-free service
- All units come with 25' power lead.
- Fully factory-tested for 24 hours before delivery