Email or Call us at (503) 389-8818 for pricing information.
1PH FLA 30 AMP MOC 45 AMP 208-240V
3PH FLA 25 AMP MOC 35 AMP 208-240V
|Length 42” - Width 29” - Height 36” / 396 LBS ship weight
3 port manifold 3/4" QD / 30gal reservoir / Gas 404A / Adjustable line PSI / temp range to 20°F to 110°F
The SPEEDTEMP SOLO™ PORTABLE CHILLER CC-3 is our conventional 3-horsepower chilling unit. Delivering up to 36,000BTU, this unit meets the lighter-duty demands of a boutique winery or brewery. Larger operations benefit from the CC-31’s ability to be exceedingly nimble and rapidly deployable wherever you need fast, accurate chilling.
Keep in mind we have been build units since 1972. Some changes to units come over time and are shown in the photos.
Tough as nails and precise as a scalpel, the SPEEDTEMP SOLO™ ICEBERG SERIES is competitively priced, exceedingly reliable, and a sound investment that will serve you faithfully for the long haul.
Tough. Precise. Efficient. The CC-31 chiller is a no-brainer and your go-to option.
SOLO™ ICEBERG CC-3 SUPER-PORTABLE CHILLER FEATURES:
• High-efficiency heat exchanger for fast chilling
- For demanding, continuous operation with temperature assurance
• Copeland™ 3-horsepower compressor
- For fast chilling
• Webtrol™ high-efficiency corrosion-resistant pump with 17.5GPM flow rate
- 20psi line pressure to ensure proper flow - Fluid bypass valve allows the unit to self control needed flow and pressure
• 30-gallon insulated stainless steel reservoir
- Constant temperature control for high-capacity needs
• Ranco™ switched thermostat
- For ease of use, ease of access and simplicity in operation
• Low glycol reservoir shut-off float switch
- A simple yet effective failsafe
• Dual fans
- Fast, more effective heat transfer
• ALL-STAINLESS CONSTRUCTION
- Strong, lightweight and rust-free - Two locking rubber wheeled casters
• Compete glycol cycle
- Continuous glycol recycling
• Fully portable, mounted on heavy-duty casters, and includes a 25-foot electrical cord
- Maximize available floorspace by minimizing square footage dedicated to non-portable equipment
- Reconfigure your setup quickly and easily
• Solid copper tubing
- Guarantees years of trouble-free service
• 4-port manifold with either 3/4” or optional 1” quick disconnect fittings
- Effectively chill up to three tanks at once