TANKTEMP OFFERS MANY MONITORING CAPABILITIES ON ALL OUR GLYCOL EQUIPMENT.
REMOTELY MONITOR YOUR CHILLER’S PERFORMANCE.
MONITOR ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
Chiller Monitor by ChillerTron is an early warning and monitoring system that sends alert notifications directly to your phone and email for coolant system problem conditions.
- See how hard your chiller is working with +/- 0.5C temperature sensors for coolant supply, return and ambient (air) temperature
- Verify your pump is circulating and guard against leaks with flow detection and 0-30 psi pressure sensor
- Reservoir Level alarm to warn when fluid levels get too low to protect the heat exchanger
- The web interface allows you to log in from any internet-enabled device
- History graphs show what your chiller has been doing
- Manage users contact info and duty hours, set alarm parameters to make sure you know about coolant system issues before they disrupt your production
PROTECT YOUR CHILLER AND YOUR PRODUCTION
Just apply power, plug-in internet, and sign in to the website to get started with a factory-installed Chiller Monitor in your Tanktemp chiller. Field installation requires sensors to be mounted in chiller or coolant piping.
- Pressure sensor: 0-30 psi
- Flow switch: 12 GPM
- Temperature sensors: 3 digital +/- 0.5c
- Data Connection: CAT5 Ethernet
- Power 120-240 VAC
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X rated electrical enclosure
- Alerts: SMS text and Email
- Alarm thresholds and trigger times: User programmable
Chillertron systems can help automate and monitor many aspects of breweries, distilleries, wineries, cideries, and other industries where chillers play a key role in production success. Contact us today to find out how you can update your temperature control and remote process monitoring to the 21st century!
Remote Access. view through iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows.
Continuous data logging. Logging and graphing of important parameters for later analysis to support process improvements.
Remote text messaging/emails for alarms. Yields peace of mind while you are away from the brewery that you will know if a major event threatens production.