Email or Call us at (503) 389-8818 for pricing information.
1PH FLA 30 AMP MOP 45AMP 208-240V
3-PH FLA 25 AMP. MOP 35AMP 208-240V
|Length 42” - Width 29” - Height 36” / 396 LBS ship weight
3 port manifold 3/4" QD / 30gal reservoir / Gas 404A / Adjustable line PSI / temp range to 20°F to 110°F
The SPEEDTEMP ICEBERG DUO™ PORTABLE CHILLER HC-31 or HC-33 (3Phase) is based on our conventional 3-horsepower chilling unit, and adds a 4500 low-watt-density heating element, allowing you to heat or chill with one device.. Delivering up to 36,000BTU, this unit meets the lighter-duty demands of a boutique winery or brewery. Larger operations benefit from the HC-31’s ability to be exceedingly nimble and rapidly deployable wherever you need fast, accurate chilling.
The ICEBERG DUO™ PORTABLE HEATER/CHILLER HC-31
Tough as nails and precise as a scalpel, competitively priced, exceedingly reliable, and a sound investment that will serve you faithfully for the long haul.
Tough. Precise. Efficient. The ICEBERG HC-31 heater/chiller is a no-brainer and your go-to option.
TANKTEMP DUO™ HC-31 SUPER-PORTABLE CHILLER FEATURES:
• High-efficiency heat exchanger for fast chilling
- For demanding, continuous operation with temperature assurance
• Copeland™ 3-horsepower compressor
- For fast chilling
• Webtrol™ high-efficiency corrosion-resistant pump with 17.5GPM flow rate
- 20psi line pressure to ensure proper flow. Adjustable to 14 psi - Fluid bypass valve allows the unit to self control needed flow and pressure.
• The SPEEDTEMP DUO™ PORTABLE HEATER/CHILLER HC-31 adds a 4500 low-watt-density heating element
- Allows you to heat or chill with one device.
• 30-gallon insulated stainless steel reservoir
- Constant temperature control for high-capacity needs
• Ranco™ switched thermostat
- For ease of use, ease of access and simplicity in operation
• Low glycol reservoir shut-off float switch
- A simple yet effective failsafe
• Dual fans
- Fast, more effective heat transfer
• ALL-STAINLESS CONSTRUCTION
- Strong, lightweight and rust-free - Two locking rubber wheeled casters
• Compete glycol cycle
- Continuous glycol recycling
• Fully portable, mounted on heavy-duty casters, and includes a 25-foot electrical cord
- Maximize available floorspace by minimizing square footage dedicated to non-portable equipment
- Reconfigure your setup quickly and easily
• Solid copper tubing
- Guarantees years of trouble-free service
• Three-port manifold ¾” inlet and outlet - Quick-disconnect fittings
- Effectively heat or chill up to three tanks at once
• Fully factory-tested for 24 hours before delivery